Monday, November 9, 2009

Feel bad much?

I haven't written.... urgh. I need to update more often because each time I lay down to sleep, I almost feel guilty that I haven't. I think like everything else in life I need to make this a habit. The same time each day that I sit down and write.

I make excuses but truth is I really enjoy writing.

E was looking through a "kissmas" catalog yesterday at moms and kept letting me know what he wanted. "That is cool". "That is awesome". He is so funny sometimes. Growing up far too fast. I love 3. It is such a fun age.

Bean had a girl scout event yesterday but didn't want to go. I debated on whether or not to make her but I don't want to make her do something that she doesn't want to do. It was beautiful outside and she wanted to play. In fact it was near 80...on November 8th! So odd and rare but I love it!

I have vowed to take a photo of the sunrise each day this month starting with today. I want to see how each time it changes and is different. I will upload the photo later today.

I had a great birthday. It didn't matter what I did as long as I spent it with the ones I love and I did!

I am extremely lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment