This is something that I say to both kids before they head to bed.
It started off as a book about a momma elephant and her baby but we made up our own words. I no longer have the book so if it is your book you have a family here that has enjoyed it for years and years! Thank you!
In () are the words that Ethan says when he says it back to me
The names are changed when it is the other child.
Ethans mom is very good and kind
When he acts silly, she does not mind
She lifts him up to ride on her *(She)* back
And gives fresh peanuts for a snack *(Nack)*
He hops on her trunk and goes for a bounce
She says she loves him every ounce
Each night before bedtime
Three words *(Tree)*
Three words are whispered softly in his ear
"I love you, I love you Ethan my dear"
No comments:
Post a Comment